From: owl on
Hello,

I am looking to figure out how to use V Lookup with multiple values. I have
about 30 of the same name in column A (This is picked out of about 30.000
names in column A). How can I do this?

Thanks.
From: Pete_UK on
You can use a helper column with a COUNTIF formula to turn those 30
multiple values into 30 unique values, by tagging a sequential number
onto the value. Then you can use an INDEX/MATCH combination to bring
the matching data across, either singly or for all values.

I could give you more details on how to do this if you could supply
more details of what data you have, how it is laid out (sheet names,
columns used etc) and what you want to achieve with it.

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,