From: epilot10 on
Hello,

My Visual Sudio #1 disk, with VB6 on it, is now useless. If anyone knows
where I could get this CD, I would really appreciate.

Thank's

Jacquelin Hardy
jachardy-removethis-(a)videotron.ca
From: Karl E. Peterson on
epilot10 wrote:
> My Visual Sudio #1 disk, with VB6 on it, is now useless. If anyone knows
> where I could get this CD, I would really appreciate.

About the only legitimate replacement option is via an MSDN
subscription. If you don't have that, you'll probably have to turn to
the "gray" market (ie, torrents), unless you're willing to buy a
completely new license from someone on eBay. (Which, of course, isn't
necessarily any more legitimate than simply sucking a torrent seed.)

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: C. Kevin Provance on

"epilot10" <epilot10(a)yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:%23fj5Z87vKHA.2436(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
: Hello,
:
: My Visual Sudio #1 disk, with VB6 on it, is now useless. If anyone knows
: where I could get this CD, I would really appreciate.
:

Torrent. Good luck.
From: mayayana on

> My Visual Sudio #1 disk, with VB6 on it, is now useless. If anyone knows
> where I could get this CD, I would really appreciate.

This is a longshot, but you might try making
a copy of the files/folders onto another disk. It's
possible that the disk may be readable even if it's
not good enough to run setup.

From: Nobody on
"epilot10" <epilot10(a)yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> My Visual Sudio #1 disk, with VB6 on it, is now useless. If anyone knows
> where I could get this CD, I would really appreciate.

I have seen some products that "fix" scratched CD's, unfortunately, I don't
know the search term.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Print Server