From: Sri on
Hi, im a new bee to scripting... i have an urgent requirement but not
able to find way to achive it....

I have a list of 5000+ urls and those needs to be imported and checked
against the public DNS server and also need to log the output to a
text file with date and time stamp and those files needs to be mailed
back.
The main idea is to find any phishing attack has been done or not.

Can any one help me to find a solution for the same, i found a tool
whoisCL.exe and dont know how it would help me.... Please, could any
one help me or share if any of you had the same case...
From: gimme_this_gimme_that on
Download:

lynx - the general purpose ascii browser for the World Wide Web

Then write a script that calls lynx on each URL using the -crawl
option.

Set it up so it creates a folder for each URL.

Then, if you have cygwin installed, diff hyphen "r" the folders -
getting the differences in a single file

diff -r /yesterdaysUrlFolder /todaysUrlFolder

After that you're on your own.
From: Mayayana on
You're asking a very general question. It's not
likely that someone is going to just write a script
for you. You might want to download the help file
for WSH:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=01592C48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9

That will provide info. about parsing text,
handling files, etc. For the rest, it's not clear
exactly what you need to do. I don't understand