From: Dan Cummins Dan on
I would like to use VLOOKUP to copy a hyperlink from another spreadsheet. Is
this possible? Currently, when I do the VLOOKUP, it only copies the display
data, not the hyperlink.
From: Dave Peterson on
Formulas bring back the values in the cell--not formatting and not hyperlinks.

But depending on what you're bringing back, you may be able to use a formula in
an adjacent cell:

=hyperlink("http://"&a1,"click me")
if A1 contained the =vlookup() formula and it returned a web site address.

(You may have to change the http:// prefix to something else--depending on what
you're bringing back.

--

Dave Peterson