From: Sarah on
Hi All,

I am looking to use an if statement with 2 separate vlookups. Is this
possible? Basically what I want to do is if B3=PWRFUT then
lookup(A3,'FUT'!A1:C20,2)
However, if B3 does not equal PWRFUT then lookup(A3,'FX'!A1:C20,2)

Please help - thanks
From: Eduardo on
Hi,

=if(B3="PWRFUT",lookup(A3,'FUT'!A1:C20,2),lookup(A3,'FX'!A1:C20,2))

From: Sarah on
Everything feeds in as #NA with that formula.

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
could you post an example of your data and the results you are looking for,
thanks

From: Pecoflyer on

HOW TO GET FURTHER HELP WITH A WORKBOOK
For further help with it why not join our forums (shown in
the link below). It's completely free. If you do join you will have the
opportunity to add attachments to your posts so you can add workbooks to
better illustrate your problems and get help directly with them. Also if
you do join please post in this thread (link found below) so that people
who have been following or helping with this query can continue to do
so. :)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -