From: Simon Goodman on
Hi

Anyone had any problems running VO programs under terminal services?

One customer is reporting problems with Assertion Failed line 1150. This
appears when refreshing a bBrowse view on an enquiry type screen. I've
rebuilt the indexes etc.

They also get an error code 16, function: IVARGET Argument: DataWindow. This
refers to the standard dispatch for the main shell window that has no
modified code and doesn't cause problems elsewhere.

They can run my system via a normal network share (same programs / same
data) and everything runs fine.

Any pointers on where to look would be very useful.

Thanks

Simon.

From: Wolfgang Riedmann on
Hi Simon,

> Anyone had any problems running VO programs under terminal services?

no. Several of my programs are running regularly under terminal services
without any problem for several years now.
I'm using the latest VO 2.8 version.

Wolfgang

From: Gerhard Bunzel on
Hi Simon,

> Anyone had any problems running VO programs under terminal services?

Our Apps are running on a server with up to ten terminal-server session on
internet connection at the same time without any problem for several years.
VO25-b3 and VO28 (2837).

Gerhard

From: Philippe Mermod on
Hi,

Our VO 2.8 apps are running under Terminal Services and Citrix
for many years without problem.

--
Phil Mermod
Crystal Reports Library for Visual Objects

From: John Martens on
Simon,

I'm having these kind of messages one in a while. My users cannot see
any logic in the IVar message.

Assertation I used to have it to but this was due to locking problems
and are now completetly gone.

Cheers,
John