From: mike on
Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen wrote:
> You mean http://blogs.zdnet.com/mobile-gadgeteer/?p=2569 ?
>
> It's been made online again since the article - I've just downloaded it
> from http://www.skype.com/intl/en/download/skype/windowsmobile/ andd is
> working great.

What did you download? There's no link for windows mobile devices.
What did you install it on? The only download I could find won't install
on my axim X51v.
Only thing I could make work was a very old copy downloaded many moons ago.

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
Strange - the URL no longer works. I don't know why it existed at the time
I posted my post - can't be the regional differences (I'm in Finland)
because it was the English page and not the Finnish one that I downloaded
it from.

Nevertheless, let me know if anyone needs the installer CAB file of the
latest version and I upload it to my database back-end.

mike <spamme0(a)go.com> wrote in

From: Todd Allcock on
I suspect it took Skype awhile to "clean up" the entire web site. It was a
unlinked for awhile (you could access it directly, but there was no link
from Skype's download pages) but I noticed it was dead this morning.

From: Beverly Howard on
Werner, I would appreciate the cab... remove the message embedded in my
email to send a private message.

Will be _very_ interested to see if the cab will load... previous
attempts failed since the install was coded to only load via async 4.x
which I gave up on and the extracted cab would report a failure when it
was executed on the ppc.

Thanks in advance,
Beverly Howard
From: mike on
Beverly Howard wrote:
> Werner, I would appreciate the cab... remove the message embedded in my
> email to send a private message.
>
> Will be _very_ interested to see if the cab will load... previous
> attempts failed since the install was coded to only load via async 4.x
> which I gave up on and the extracted cab would report a failure when it
> was executed on the ppc.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Beverly Howard
I'd also like a copy of the cab file.