From: Steve Jain on
"Carlos" wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> I use Virt PC 7.
> I try to use Windows XP as a virtual machine on Win 7. (not XP mode)
> Then, If I press the Windows key, is is not activated
> on XP, but it activates on Windows 7.
>
> It is similar for all shortcuts, they never open inside XP,
> but yes on Win 7.
>
> thanks very much in advance,
> Carlos

I'm assuming you are referring to Windows VPC for Win7, not VPC2007.
You're seeing the default behavior. If you want to pass windows key
combinations to the VM from the settings of the VM go to Keyboard, then
select the appropriate behavior you want.
From: VanguardLH on
Steve Jain wrote:

> (not XP mode)

Unless the OP is lying or mistaken, I took him at his word that he was
NOT using XP Mode in Windows 7.
From: Steve Jain on
"VanguardLH" wrote:

> Steve Jain wrote:
>
> > (not XP mode)
>
> Unless the OP is lying or mistaken, I took him at his word that he was
> NOT using XP Mode in Windows 7.
> .

My interpretation was it was not XP Mode, but an XP VM in VPC 7. I have
several of those.
If it is VPC2007, then the palce to look would be under
File-->Options-->Keyboard for the Windows key combination behavior