From: Andrew on
Now they say they'll fix this problem by end of the year. We'll see. I was
told "in a month' 3 months ago.
(To refresh, the dividend reinvestment transactions come into Quicken as a
MISC EXP to get the cash out of your account and NOT picking up the extra
shares that are really purchased as a result.)
Regards -

- Andrew

From: Don in San Antonio on
On Nov 26, 8:12 am, "Andrew" <and...(a)jkl.com> wrote:
> Now they say they'll fix this problem by end of the year.  We'll see.  I was
> told "in a month' 3 months ago.
> (To refresh, the dividend reinvestment transactions come into Quicken as a
> MISC EXP to get the cash out of your account and NOT picking up the extra
> shares that are really purchased as a result.)
> Regards -
>
> - Andrew

Up until Nov 17th downloads from Vanguard have been perfect. Since
the 17th I've been getting an error with each Quicken Update via
direct connect. I called Vanguard and they said they were aware of
the problem and would notify me via email when it was fixed. That was
10 days ago. From what I read in this thread, I should get ready for
a long wait.