First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
backing up windows 7
I went into Windows 7 'Backup and Restore' function on my workstations and setup an incramental backup and scheduled it. I don't really want to run it via the scheduler, I want to be able to run it via a VBscript. Is this even possible? Thanks. ... 20 Jan 2010 19:44
Rename files
Hi How to rename all files in a directory changing string BLABLA to BLUBLU Thanks in advance ... 20 Jan 2010 17:27
Find hostnames for list of IPs
Good day, I need a script to read IPs from a text file and provide me with the hostname for each IP. Can anyone help me in that? Thanks in advance ... 26 Jan 2010 02:13
Help with VBS Script to open and login to a Citrix Web Interface s
Hi guys I have never used VBS script before but I would like to use it to launch a Citrix WI page and to login in to the website. I have using XenApp5.0 FR2 with WebInterface 5.2. I have this script but this does not work on login, I can open the website but then I get an error: strEmail = "myusername" s... 20 Jan 2010 09:32
Outlook script
Hi, I want to know if it's possible to read the outlook mail delivery in a registry base (at open session). By default Outlook send mail in the inbox and i want list users who have mails sent in a personal folder. Thanks. ... 18 Jan 2010 09:46
Adjusting HTA window size?
Tom Lavedas wrote: On Jan 18, 7:50 am, Corey Thomas <coreytho...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Use: window.resizeTo example: You want to resize your HTA to 600x700 pixels: Sub MySubName window.resizeTo 600,700 End Sub You can call that from another sub or the onLoad function of the ... 18 Jan 2010 08:39
Which group deals with regular expressions regexp etc
Which group deals with regular expressions regexp etc ... 17 Jan 2010 20:39
German government warns against using MS Explorer
Now this must be the news of 2010 After nearly 10 years of unlimited patches, hotfixes and service Packs, IE is still a weak link in recent attacks on Google's systems. Either M$ is now threatened by Googles rise to prominence or IE is completely rubbish. Either way we should start taking instructions from the ... 16 Jan 2010 17:15
Reg srv
Hi All. I am having a problem with syntaxis in this line: Call WSHShell.Run("sc config uctsecmgr obj= " & sAccount & " password= " & sPassword) Please help. Di I put some extra "" or space, or maybe I need to provide a path to sc. Please help. ... 18 Jan 2010 15:26
Problem of Synchronization
Thank you for looking into my problem. In our company, when the user logon his computer, the system will auto sync (mobsync.exe) the offline files into file server. Every thing goes well until we changed the file server's address. Now when we logon, system will simultaneously sync the new file server and the ... 14 Jan 2010 21:25