From: Phil Ruelle on
Hi,

Is there a way to obtain a version-specific URL for the latest version
of document within a WSS document library?

For each 'old' version there exists a specific URL of the form:

However for the latest version there only exists the standard URL:

This means if I send out a link to the latest document and the version
changes anyone clicking that link will be automatically given the
latest version and that may not be the one I wanted them to review.

Is there a way to obtain a 'cool URI' for the current latest version
of document in a versioned library?

Thanks,
Phil