From: Lavert on
Device Manager shows under Other Devices a Yellow Question Mark for Video
Controller (VGA Compatible). How do I correct this. Am running Win XPSP2
with all updates.

--
Lavert Y Bryant
Powder Springs GA

From: RonK on
You may need another video driver. If you are using an ATI Card you need to
download the WDM driver as well if you do not have them installed.
Also do you have any video capture cards installed ?

From: "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" on
Hi Lavert,

Did you add a video card to an existing system? If so, you may simply be
seeing an onboard video that you are not using.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone