From: polymod on

"Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message
> Nice track and pics!

Thanks Steve.
You helped with the track (when I originally posted this piece a while back,
you suggested to ditch or at least pull back the volume on the Rhodes)

:)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:4b646eb7$0$22529$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Trippy! Was the bag pipe dirge for the guy who got swept overboard?
> >
> > Hehe....you got it! That's my favorite part of the piece btw :)
> >
> >> I like it!
> >
> > Thanks dood!
> > I like to think it was inspired and influenced by the awesome music I
> > remember hearing on TV as a kid. The background music back then was
> > just phenomenal.
> > Composers like Domenic Frontiere (Outer Limits, The Invaders, The Rat
> > Patrol, and 12 O'clock High and many others) really had a profound
> > effect on how music affected my inner core.
> > I'd like to think this piece would fit right in back in the day.
>
> I always liked the old theme music from the 60s. Jerry Goldsmith was in
on
> it too back in the 60s with the Twilight Zone, Man from U.N.C.L.E., etc.

Now yer talkin!

Poly

From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message

> "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message
>> Nice track and pics!
>
> Thanks Steve.
> You helped with the track (when I originally posted this piece a while
> back,
> you suggested to ditch or at least pull back the volume on the Rhodes)
>
> :)
>
> Poly

Steve. You got commission coming bro. He makes money on his stuff.

From: Gary R. Hook on
polymod wrote:
> Just some pics to go along with some music.
>
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Lost_At_Sea.wmv

Where were the pictures taken? During a cruise in the gulf?
From: polymod on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message
> >> Nice track and pics!
> >
> > Thanks Steve.
> > You helped with the track (when I originally posted this piece a while
> > back,
> > you suggested to ditch or at least pull back the volume on the Rhodes)
> >
> > :)
> >
> > Poly
>

> Steve. You got commission coming bro. He makes money on his stuff.

I do? Nobody told me.
Ya' think the wife is hiding all my royalty checks.....or maybe she forged
my name and cashed them all ;)

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3