From: Vahis on
On 2010-07-23, Vahis <waxborg(a)gmail.com.invalid> wrote:

> The audio is either/or, the one that's on will keep it for itself.

This goes with _all_ audio sources.
When any application uses audio, no other can.

> It looks like messing with one guest somehow broke the VirtualBox itself
> and now there's something wrong in its files somewhere.

Now it looks like this is not about virtual box.
My audio system is broken, single user, single tasking :(

This is bad.

Vahis
--
http://waxborg.servepics.com
openSUSE 11.2 (x86_64) 2.6.31.12-0.2-default
From: mjt on
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:57:26 GMT
Vahis <waxborg(a)gmail.com.invalid> wrote:

> > The audio is either/or, the one that's on will keep it for itself.
>
> This goes with _all_ audio sources.
> When any application uses audio, no other can.

Oddly enough, I can be watching a video, say with VLC,
then fire up a video within a browser, and the audio
from both videos come through the speakers.

--
According to my best recollection, I don't remember.
- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo