From: Rowan on
We have Outlook set up for our email in my office and we all use one central
email account. However, if I send an email from my computer, it does not show
up in the Sent Items folder on anyone else's machine. I respond to many
emails on behalf of one of my bosses yet he is unable to track emails for
later follow-up because the emails I send via my computer do not show up in
the Sent Items folder on his computer. Is there any way to adjust this?
From: Vince Averello [MVP - Outlook] on
What kind of server is the one mail account set up on? Also, normally Sent
Items are stored in the PST file of the machine that sent it. Have you
thought of setting up your own mail server?