From: Mai Hoai An on
Hi all,

I'm using Win Vista Premium Home OS and installed Outlook 2007.
When using Outlook 2007, I pressed the button Send/Receive many times to get
mail messages. Then I closed Outlook and opened again. This message appeared:
Run Outlook in safe mode, yes or no? (There was an error but I don't remember
the message exactly). I said Yes, Outlook opened but could't send/receive. I
closed and opened again. This time, just the mouse point changed to waiting
status for 5 seconds then stopped. No answer coming, no response coming.

Pls show me the error and solution for that. I'd find repair tool kit for it
but couldn't solve the problem.
--
Thanks and Regards,
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Was outlook closed completely? Look in task manager. the run in safe mode
message should have included an addin that could be causing problems - go to
control panel, admin tools, event viewer - the error should be in there,
somewhere. Let us know what it says.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

From: Mai Hoai An on
Outlook was closed completely. I've checked Event Viewer, got a error
message from MS Office 12: "Accepted Safe Mode action : Microsoft Office
Outlook." and a warning from MS Office 12 sessions like this: ID: 6,
Application Name: Microsoft Office Outlook, Application Version:
12.0.6316.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6215.1000. This session was
terminated unexpectedly.
--
Thanks and Regards,

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Shoot. That doesn't give us many clues.

Since it's a send/Receive failure, I'd start with deleting the *.srs file
for your profile. Paste the following line into the address bar of windows
explorer to open the correct folder:
%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

From: Mai Hoai An on
Diane,

I've deleted the file .srs. Now, I can open Outlook but jut with safe mode.
What can I do next step to start OL properly.
--
Thanks and Regards,