From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
So it works in safe mode as expected? Do you have any add-ins installed?
Adobe Acrobat? Did you upgrade from an older version and keep the same
profile?

I'd delete outcmd.dat - it should be in the same folder as srs. That is tool
bar customizations.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

From: Mai Hoai An on
Diane,

Yesterday, I opened it on safe mode. But today, it started normally. Thanks
a lot for your help.
--
Thanks and Regards,