From: Zack on
I'm at home on spring break and my mom recently got a new intel lap top
computer... problem is that on my MSN when I try to view my contacts profiles
or edit/view my own it says that it can't and that I need to d/l an add-in to
make profiles work.. it asks if I wan't to go to the add in page and if I
click yes it just takes me to the main MSN Messenger page where I can't find
any 'add-in' mentions.

can someone please help?
From: Jabez Gan on
Zack,

What version of MSN Messenger are you using?

I'm using MSN Messenger 7.0 and when I click on Edit Profile, IE will opens
up and direct me to the Edit Profile page.

Please try installing MSN messenger 7.0 and see if it works.

--
Jabez Gan
Give me a chance, Let me help you!

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Greetings Zack,

It sounds like you're using Windows Messenger; the Add-In you're looking for is here:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=738f90c1-755e-433a-bcd3-0f9d0a705f55

Or you can just use MSN Messenger instead:
http://messenger.msn.com/Download
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert