From: TheCroW on
Can't make connection with MSN Messenger network all of a sudden. Network
status says "All systems stabil and running". When I try to connect I get a
message that "connection has failed. 80072efd"

--
Menno
=====================

From: moggysjm@msn.com on
Same problem here - any ideas u gurus out there?

From: Katie on
Me too, I think it must be a server error, web messenger wont work either.
Katie

From: troy.thompson on
moggysjm(a)msn.com wrote:
> Same problem here - any ideas u gurus out there?
>
> "TheCroW" wrote:
>
> > Can't make connection with MSN Messenger network all of a sudden.
Network
> > status says "All systems stabil and running". When I try to connect
I get a
> > message that "connection has failed. 80072efd"
> >
> > --

No error messages here, but it does keep signing in and out. Seems
there's some sporadic problem. (Atlanta, GA for what that's worth.)

Ah, for a third party MSN Messenger status page! The official one at
http://messenger.msn.com/Status.aspx seems to lag behind reality.

If we're in for another 72 hour spasm, I'm switching our company to
Jabber. Then again, I can't complain about the price!

From: Maultard on
Its the same in England, 20.00GMT i signed out and now 20mins later i can't
get bk in.