From: Anders M on
Denmark too.

From: Francisco Mestizo on
Mexico Too !

From: Raybo on
im in ....... for now !! lol

From: Peris on
Anders M wrote:
> Denmark too.

Same in Spain. :-(

People are going nuts because everyone here uses MSN Messenger...
From: Jihem45 on
0x81000301

Here's the error I get... and when i chek the status on the website, I get "
Server is too busy"

"TheCroW" <news(a)nospam3dart4u.com> a ýcrit dans le message de news:
114lsm43eduns97(a)corp.supernews.com...
> Can't make connection with MSN Messenger network all of a sudden. Network
> status says "All systems stabil and running". When I try to connect I get
> message that "connection has failed. 80072efd"
>
> --
> Menno
> My 3D Art can be seen on
> http://www.3dart4u.com
> Remove nopam in mail address when mailing me

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Viewing profiles
Next: MSN Connectivity problems - No error