From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Hi Peris,

People must go nuts an awful lot ;)
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

From: XP User on
Since it seems I missed this outage... I'm wondering if anyone has
tried playing around with the Server Select utility. It's an MSN 3rd
party helper I found out there that has a list of all the MSN servers
and you can then force MSN Messenger to use one.

Worth a try to check it out...