From: LIsa on
The Netherlands as well.

Lisa

From: Maultard on
I have just loged in. (20.50GMT England)

From: troy.thompson on
Ah, there we go... problem acknowledged.

Sign In
The .NET Messenger Service is temporarily experiencing difficulty. You
may be unable to sign in. Please try again later.
Last Update: 3/30/2005 11:11:00 AM Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Hi,

Too many people trying to access it :)
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Greetings,

The service is having difficulty, just keep trying if it's still a problem.
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

"TheCroW" <news(a)nospam3dart4u.com> wrote in message
> Can't make connection with MSN Messenger network all of a sudden. Network
> status says "All systems stabil and running". When I try to connect I get a
> message that "connection has failed. 80072efd"
>
> --
> Menno
> My 3D Art can be seen on
> http://www.3dart4u.com
> Remove nopam in mail address when mailing me

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Viewing profiles
Next: MSN Connectivity problems - No error