From: Andy on
Hello,

I ask you if there is a method/way to see the secondary keys of virtual
tables.

I need to order the record 20000000022 File by Date but the key beginning by
Date field does not exist.

Andrea
From: Ian C on
Hi Andrea,

I believe the File virtual table has just its Primary Key, which is:
Path,Is a file,Name

In answer to your question though, you could use another virtual table
called Key, to look at the keys defined on all tables, including virtual
tables.

--
My NAV Blog
http://www.nextequalzero.com