From: GSC Shriner Secretary GSC Shriner on
I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit running on my HP Pavilion dv-1183cl
Notebook PC. I also am using MS 2007 Office.

I have been looking for a Membership Database to keep track of a Shriners
Club. In doing so, I have down-loaded MANY Access Databases. Each and
everyone, when I install them have a "Table" error. The other problem is I
know Vista (when you use an Administrator's account) does not always allow me
to have Administrator access, so I have to right-click and "run as
administrator".

I am sure it is a security and "Trust" problem, but I can not find how to
change these settings

Any help is appreciated

From: KARL DEWEY on
Try this --
To trust your folder, click:
* Office Button (top left)
* Access Options (bottom of dialog)
* Trust Center (left)
* Trust Center Settings (button)
* Trusted Locations (left)●
* Add new location (button)
More hints on converting to Access 2007:
http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html

--
Build a little, test a little.

"GSC Shriner Secretary" wrote:

> I have Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit running on my HP Pavilion dv-1183cl
> Notebook PC. I also am using MS 2007 Office.
>
> I have been looking for a Membership Database to keep track of a Shriners
> Club. In doing so, I have down-loaded MANY Access Databases. Each and
> everyone, when I install them have a "Table" error. The other problem is I
> know Vista (when you use an Administrator's account) does not always allow me
> to have Administrator access, so I have to right-click and "run as
> administrator".
>
> I am sure it is a security and "Trust" problem, but I can not find how to
> change these settings
>
> Any help is appreciated

Pages: 1
Prev: Macro Setting