From: Cleo on
My multiple lookup column displays
97203 15 12

when I want it to display
97203 C025 Portland

The data for the lookup column is stored in another table in these columns
primary key (autonumber) value 1 value 2

Thanks! I have tried everything I can think up----twice.
From: John Spencer on
I'm not sure what you are talking about when you say multiple column lookup.

My guess is that it is a control (a listbox or combobox). If so you will need
to modify the row source of the control.

You will need to have both tables in the query and you will create a join
between the two tables by dragging from the column that displays 15 to a
column in the second table that also displays the 15.

You will show one column from the first table for the first and two columns
from the second.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute