From: dead stick on
Gto to search block and enter KB929729 and read Dianne's reply on the 28th.
It worked for me and many others. I started with the same problem as you
indicated (error code 66) while trying to install security update for
microsoft.net framework ver. 1.1 servie pack (KB929729).

"sfmash" wrote:

> I am having the same problem. It is very irritating to have this problem and
> no answers from Microsoft.
>
> "TB" wrote:
>
> > I get the same error too. I think its a problem with updating the .Net
> > framework (KB929729).
> >
> > "Guitarbuyer" wrote:
> >
> > > I have one update left for Vista Ultimate. It will not install and gives me
> > > a Error 66a code. I have searched on Microsoft's site, and cannot find it !
> > > Anyone have any ideas ?
> > > Thanks
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2