From: Guitarbuyer on
I have one update left for Vista Ultimate. It will not install and gives me
a Error 66a code. I have searched on Microsoft's site, and cannot find it !
Anyone have any ideas ?
Thanks
From: jca12 on
I have the same problem and cant find a fix.. =(

From: jca12 on
help please

From: TB on
I get the same error too. I think its a problem with updating the .Net
framework (KB929729).

From: sfmash on
I am having the same problem. It is very irritating to have this problem and
no answers from Microsoft.

"TB" wrote:

> I get the same error too. I think its a problem with updating the .Net
> framework (KB929729).
>
> "Guitarbuyer" wrote:
>
> > I have one update left for Vista Ultimate. It will not install and gives me
> > a Error 66a code. I have searched on Microsoft's site, and cannot find it !
> > Anyone have any ideas ?
> > Thanks
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2