From: Steve H Steve on
My Dell Laptop can see my wireless router, but when I tell it to connect
nothing happens and it still shows no connections. I've updated all drivers
on the laptop. The problem seems to be with Vista. Hard wired connections
work fine.

Any ideas?
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
Make sure that the Router DHCP has enough IP to give.
Start first with No Wireless encryption.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).