From: francis on
my bluetooth can't received or send any file.Always reinstall,I got the message your bluetooth drver
is installed correctly, my bluetooth driver can't rollback

yay wrote:

"Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework Stop Working"
29-Mar-07

I'm seeing the follow message when I boot up my Vista notebook with Intel ABG
Wireless LAN card.

"Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework Stop Working"

However, Wireless LAN seems working fine after close that message window.
Does anyone knows why the message is showing up time to time?

On Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:56 PM
yay wrote:

"Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework Stop Working"
I'm seeing the follow message when I boot up my Vista notebook with Intel ABG
Wireless LAN card.

"Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework Stop Working"

However, Wireless LAN seems working fine after close that message window.
Does anyone knows why the message is showing up time to time?

Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e41-3846-4db9-8e1b-f54c56a64ed9/get-silverlight-4-install.aspx