From: mbegz on
Hi all

I am looking for SCSI card for my Epson Scanner 1200S, which would run
under XP and Vista/Windows 7.

Right now I am running XP and Windows 7. If I get an compatible SCSI
card than I can run XP mode within Windows 7 and use my scanner that
way and safe some disk space for some other work.

Is it possible? Is anyone running their XP only peripherals in
Windows 7?
From: chrisv on
mbegz(a)noaddress.com wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am looking for SCSI card for my Epson Scanner 1200S, which would run
> under XP and Vista/Windows 7.
>
> Right now I am running XP and Windows 7. If I get an compatible SCSI
> card than I can run XP mode within Windows 7 and use my scanner that
> way and safe some disk space for some other work.
>
> Is it possible? Is anyone running their XP only peripherals in
> Windows 7?

Cross-post instead of multi-posting. I don't help multi-posters.

From: Jack on
chrisv wrote:
> mbegz(a)noaddress.com wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I am looking for SCSI card for my Epson Scanner 1200S, which would
>> run under XP and Vista/Windows 7.
>>
>> Right now I am running XP and Windows 7. If I get an compatible SCSI
>> card than I can run XP mode within Windows 7 and use my scanner that
>> way and safe some disk space for some other work.
>>
>> Is it possible? Is anyone running their XP only peripherals in
>> Windows 7?
>
> Cross-post instead of multi-posting. I don't help multi-posters.

I agree.

From: chrisv on
"chrisv" <chrisv(a)nospam.invalid> wrote
> mbegz(a)noaddress.com wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I am looking for SCSI card for my Epson Scanner 1200S, which would run
>> under XP and Vista/Windows 7.
>>
>> Right now I am running XP and Windows 7. If I get an compatible SCSI
>> card than I can run XP mode within Windows 7 and use my scanner that
>> way and safe some disk space for some other work.
>>
>> Is it possible? Is anyone running their XP only peripherals in
>> Windows 7?
>
> Cross-post instead of multi-posting. I don't help multi-posters.

I stand corrected: Cross-post instead of multi-posting. I don't *plonk*
multi-posters.

From: chrisv on
chrisv wrote:
> "chrisv" <chrisv(a)nospam.invalid> wrote
>> mbegz(a)noaddress.com wrote:
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> I am looking for SCSI card for my Epson Scanner 1200S, which would
>>> run under XP and Vista/Windows 7.
>>>
>>> Right now I am running XP and Windows 7. If I get an compatible SCSI
>>> card than I can run XP mode within Windows 7 and use my scanner that
>>> way and safe some disk space for some other work.
>>>
>>> Is it possible? Is anyone running their XP only peripherals in
>>> Windows 7?
>>
>> Cross-post instead of multi-posting. I don't help multi-posters.
>
> I stand corrected: Cross-post instead of multi-posting. I don't
> *plonk* multi-posters.

*plonk*