First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
CATO*.DLL problem
Hi all I did a little application to browse and modify DB. Tested on a dir where all DLL are present, it's fine than I put in the right dir, but without CATO* dll It work without any problem except the fact I cannot edit field, just see. No complaining for the absence. After a little I found it was this th... 2 Feb 2010 14:44
CDX numeric Seek (old problem?)
Currently converting and upgrading an old stable app from using DBFNTX to DBFCDX indexes in VO 2.6 (Yes I know 2.6 is old <g>). One DBF has one numeric key field and several string key fields. dbserver:seek(string) performs correctly. dbserver:seek(number) always returns TRUE on every record even when the number... 23 Jan 2010 21:01
Report Pro question
Still using RP 2. I'm reusing the "print export" button on the report pro preview window for emailing of reports. How can I call the "print" method that shows the user the windows print manager dialog? RpReport:Print() sends it directly to the printer without showing the windows print manager. Thanks, Gary... 23 Jan 2010 21:01
Combit List&Label together with VO
Hi to all. Is somebody in this group works with Combit List&Label? In my app I have a lot of hand coded reports, using data from databases and prepared in an array, which I print. I used MD Report for it, and MDReport is too much to compile with Vulcan. Obviously it uses a lot of low Windows functions. So I wan... 24 Jan 2010 16:56
Report Export to BMP
Hello, is there a chance to export a Report (build with ReportPro2) to BMP, JPG or PNG directly? Now i use PDFCreator to save a PNG file via COM, but only for this, i will replace it. Any Ideas? Regards, Frank ... 26 Jan 2010 10:54
Intersting development
Since I went mad with strict typing and typing all SELF:Owners the reliability of our software has greatly increased, the funny unexplained crash with no error log has simply vanished. Very good me thinks! ... 18 Jan 2010 10:50
Constant
Hello, how can I know the value of a constant, when I have the name of the constant as a literal string. For example: define ID_CONSTANT := 100 cVar := "ID_CONSTANT" Using the makro operator doesn't work. ... 23 Jan 2010 21:01
AsHexString
I have a field which was the AsHexString of another field. Sadly the original field has become corrupt, it there an opposite to AsHexString I can use to get it back again? Thanks Robert ... 18 Jan 2010 13:07
VO28.8 big annoyance
In the middle of working on something - pulled in a couple of MEFs into my dump lib and guess what all of my windows were shut down. Can someone from VO please tell me what I exactly I had open in my editor!!!!!!!!!! VERY UNHAPPY AND VERY ANNOYED!!!! ... 23 Jan 2010 21:01
touchscreen keyboard
Hi all, I need a keyboard class like CalcSle from RightSle to use in a touchscreen application, i have some fields to input numbers, but also some alpha characters. Please some help. Paulo Oliveira ... 23 Jan 2010 21:01