From: Mario on
Hi, I would like to know if VSS 2005 has any compatibility issues with
VO 2.6. I installed VSS 2005 and I can add applications to the Source
Safe Database but I can't check in/check out or even remove modules
from Source Control...
From: Geoff Schaller on
VO 2.6! Sheesh!

(Do yourself a favour and upgrade to 2.8 SP3)

VSS works fine with VO. In fact, it is the only source control system
that works fine with VO. Are you correctly logged in with an appropriate
user name and password? Can you check in and out directly with VSS?

Geoff