From: Ginny Caughey on
This is probably more for the C#, VB and Vulcan group, but I thought this
looked interesting:
http://blogs.windowsclient.net/rob_relyea/archive/2010/04/16/winforms-to-xaml-ui-converter.aspx

--

Ginny Caughey
www.wasteworks.com

From: Willie Moore on
Ginny,

Thanks for the link. I have tried in on my Vulcan Winforms and it works.
It is a template based converter which means if you are using 3rd party
controls in your forms, you have to put them in the .config xml file.
All the converter does is take a winform form and output the xaml. It
doesn't create a project or do more than one form at a time but it is
still very useful.

Regards,
Willie

signature database 5038 (20100418) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Ginny Caughey on
Thanks for the feedback, Willie - I never tried it with commercial controls.

--

Ginny Caughey
www.wasteworks.com

From: Willie Moore on
Ginny,

What I am looking forward to seeing is Paul's facelift tool. He is
supposed to be showing it at DevShare. It can take a VO Form or a
Winform and output a Winform or WPF. But instead of choosing a form to
so, it can do an entire solution at once.

signature database 5039 (20100418) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Ginny Caughey on
Willie,

I'm looking forward to seeing what Paul's utility can do too. Do you know
when it's supposed to be ready?

--

Ginny Caughey
www.wasteworks.com