From: Dave Peterson on
With no testing at all.

Maybe you can drop the check to see if the value in column A is an "a" by moving
it into the formula. And then you could just plop the formula into all the
cells.

But this would break if you had values/formulas in those cells that need to be
kept.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Don Guillett on

I haven't followed this but there I did one recently for a client where I
had formulas such as yours referring to a defined named range which had the
workbook desired. Then a macro to change the workbook reference within the
defined name...

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"Len" <ltong2000mal(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi Dave,
>
> With your suggestion, It works fine
> Thanks for your advice again
>
> Is there any alternative to speed up the loop ?
>

> Regards
> Len

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3