From: Dave Cohen on
I don't know how you access the voices I sent. My TomTom doesn't show
them as on computer.
When running HOME, there is an icon to get voices on line. However, it
doesn't list Dave, just Simon as an English voice. Is your's Dave or Simon?
Dad
From: Dave Cohen on
On 3/27/2010 12:54 PM, Dave Cohen wrote:
> I don't know how you access the voices I sent. My TomTom doesn't show
> them as on computer.
> When running HOME, there is an icon to get voices on line. However, it
> doesn't list Dave, just Simon as an English voice. Is your's Dave or Simon?
> Dad

Oh dear, that was an email message meant for my son, forgot to move the
mouse. Sorry about that, good thing it wasn't something obscene.
From: Allodoxaphobia on
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:54:34 -0400, Dave Cohen wrote:
> I don't know how you access the voices I sent. My TomTom
> doesn't show them as on computer.

Is it very difficult to encode the voices in your head
for later replay on a PC.
From: Twibil on
On Mar 27, 3:49 pm, Allodoxaphobia <bit-buc...(a)config.com> wrote:

> Is it very difficult to encode the voices in your head
> for later replay on a PC.

Nonsense!

You simply have to tell them to speak up!