From: Robert Spanjaard on
I thought I'd be happy if I could spot _one_ deer. I never expected
this. :-)

http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5204.jpg

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: Peter on
"Robert Spanjaard" <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote in message
>I thought I'd be happy if I could spot _one_ deer. I never expected
> this. :-)
>
> http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5204.jpg
>
> --
> Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com

I was poking around your site. I really like one shot of trees with snow
that looks like it was taken with a semi fisheye. Thanks for sharing.

--
Peter

From: rwalker on
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:43:48 +0100, Robert Spanjaard
<spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote:

>I thought I'd be happy if I could spot _one_ deer. I never expected
>this. :-)
>
>http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5204.jpg

Where is this if you don't mind? I've seen this kind of thing in
upstate New York where I live, but not often that many at once.
From: Allen on
rwalker wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:43:48 +0100, Robert Spanjaard
> <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote:
>
>> I thought I'd be happy if I could spot _one_ deer. I never expected
>> this. :-)
>>
>> http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5204.jpg
>

> Where is this if you don't mind? I've seen this kind of thing in
> upstate New York where I live, but not often that many at once.
Reminds me of my back yard at times. I live in Austin TX in an area
labeled "Central City" by the real estate people, and it's not uncommon
to see as many as eight whitetails at once in our yard. Many of them
were born in our yard and the does keep returned to what we call the
"deer neonatal center" to bear their fawns. A nuisance, but beautiful
creatures. All the nurseries and garden shops have lists of what they
won't eat. Most herbs, such as rosemary and basil, are on the lists, but
surprisingly they don't eat irises.
Allen
From: Peter on
"rwalker" <rwalker(a)despammed.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:43:48 +0100, Robert Spanjaard
> <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote:
>
>>I thought I'd be happy if I could spot _one_ deer. I never expected
>>this. :-)
>>
>>http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5204.jpg
>

> Where is this if you don't mind? I've seen this kind of thing in
> upstate New York where I live, but not often that many at once.

Can't resist!
You mean you never herd of this?

What do you call a blind deer.

"No idea."

And if it's paralyzed?

"still no idea."

--
Peter

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prev: Voices
Next: Nikon workers stage wildcat strike