From: Ivan Brugiolo [MSFT] on

Have you tried to call CoInitialize[Ex] in every thread ?
And, in case you are marshaling pointers across different apartments, have
you followed all the DCOM rules for interface pointer marshaling ?
Other than that, the error seems pretty self-explanatory

Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at