From: Gerry Peters on
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:56:12 -0600, kitekrazy
<kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote:

>On 2/21/2010 10:36 AM, Gerry Peters wrote:
>

>> I've tried 2 Akai Cd's so far and they didn't show up in the CD drive
>> for Vsampler. These are in the standard S1000 format. Is there a trick
>> to getting it to see an Akai formatted CD. My PC sees it as a blank
>> CD.
>>

> There might be a utility out there for that.

so you've put in standard akai formattted CD's in your PC and Vsampler
hasn't had any probs seeing it? Other programs like Millenium and
Translator will see those Akai CD's in my PC, but not Vsampler. If you
haven't had any probs, I'll give it a try a few more times

>> What problems did you have with giga sounds in Vsampler?
>
> Giga 2.5 sounds work, it's iffy with giga 3.

ok, that makes sense
--
Gerry Peters
From: Gerry Peters on
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:56:12 -0600, kitekrazy
<kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote:

>On 2/21/2010 10:36 AM, Gerry Peters wrote:

Also is there any more tech support or forums for paid users? I wish
there was a way to access the forum archives. I may find some answers
from posts years ago
--
Gerry Peters
From: Gerry Peters on
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:09:17 GMT, Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:

>In news:f8e3o5p192860775lkj6v6djk3edo4lhjg(a)4ax.com the killer robot Gerry
>Peters <GerryPeters(a)nospam.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
>cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Also is there any more tech support or forums for paid users? I wish
>> there was a way to access the forum archives. I may find some answers
>> from posts years ago
>
>Even though they don't publish the address, I was able to find a backdoor
>into the old MAZ Phorum. It looks to be still functional too.
>
>http://www.maz-sound.com/db/phorum/index.php?f=25

great, thanks. There's another forum that started around Feb 2009 that
has nothing to do with Vsampler, but if you just use a search word you
can find some Vsampler posts, Very useful
thanks, man
--
Gerry Peters