From: djmadej1 on
Hi all,
Do you know, when will be Vulcan and new version of VO released?

Regards
Jacek

From: E?!k V!sser on
Jacek,

VO 2.8 is announced for 'later this year' and the official release of
Vulcan.net is announced to be during the German conference in Cologne.
And you know about software releases, it is ready when it is ready and I do
not think Brian will wait until full moon if it is ready tomorrow, . <g>

regards,

Erik

( Of course you could always join VOPS )

From: E?!k V!sser on
Markus,

> Graham,
>
> insane?

I rather be called insane by Graham than by someone with a healthy mind.
Do not waste to much time on Graham, as he left VO years ago and is only
here to troll.

Erik

From: Mullet on
"he left VO years ago"

A good indication that he has a very healthy mind.

Get a reality check. There is no future in VO and Vulcan. Run don't walk
away from it.

From: Carlos Rocha on
> ... There is no future in VO and Vulcan.

Not with the present commercial posture. Where is VO and Vulcan? It's a
secret?
I may be wrong, but 1000 bucks for a bug correction seems to expensive
to me. Or there is more? who knows? I'm living with 2740, but I saw
someone refering 2766. Does that mean 26 bugs corrected after 2740?