From: CK on
I have a TS server running w2k3 enterprise. I'm contemplating adding more
memory however we segreated a partition for the page file. If I make the jump
from 8 to 16 GB of RAM, will it be necessary to resize the page file?
currently it's set for 12 GB and set not to grow. any advice on that would be
appriated. Thanks.
From: Divya Bhagavan[MSFT] on
Hi,

Please forward the question to a more appropriate newsgroup
"microsoft.public.windows.server.general"

Thanks
Divya