From: Sean 3DD on
Running XP Home Ed
Intel 2100 network card

Under Device Manager, Networ Adapters apparently I have got a WAN Miniport
(IPX), but is not working.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers
required for this device. (Code 31)"

I cannot load the drivers nor point to where they may be as I have no idea
where to look.

Any ideas?

Sean 3DD
From: Udit Saxena [MSFT] on
Sean, are you trying to use IPX?
Unless you are trying to use a Novell Network, you don't need the
IPX-protocol.

Udit

From: Udit Saxena [MSFT] on