From: Conejeitor on
Hi,
When in Windows desktop search 3.01 (Windows mode) I click on a Microsoft
Office file, it gives me the error message:
"You need to have Microsoft Outlook Express installed to work with single
file web pages". Then the respective Office software opens up without any
content, and it offers me to save the file that just I tried to preview
(which I don't do since I don't want to modify it). After that it gives me a
text preview (unformatted) of the file in the WDS windows.
Now, I do have Outlook express 6, freshly installed, although it is not my
default email software. Is it that? I don't think so.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Try posting this to a group for Windows Desktop Search - probably one of the Windows XP or Vista groups.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Conejeitor asked: