From: Bill on
WHEN I CLICK ON MINIMIZE WHILE ON OUTLOOK, OUTLOOK EXITS
From: Peter Foldes on
Exits where. To the Taskbar or does it close down completely

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Diane Poremsky on

Bill wrote:
> WHEN I CLICK ON MINIMIZE WHILE ON OUTLOOK, OUTLOOK EXITS

You're probably minimizing to tray, not exiting. Does the outlook icon
disappear from the navigation tray? If not, right click on it and
uncheck minimize to tray.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) | 'Outlook & Exchange
Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com/)

'Outlook Tips by email'
(mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net)
'EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange'
(mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46052

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Is it perhaps minimizing to the system tray (lower right, where the clock
is)?

--

Kathleen Orland