From: Anthony Lisanti on

I had a system crash which forced me to re-install windows. Now, my
CP2025DN shows offline, I have to shut it off and turn it back on, as
it's refusing to wake up from powersave in order to print, or if I log
off, reboot and log back on, the printer prints my job. Can I just
disable powersave or is there an option for always online?

Thank you

Tony Lisanti
From: Anthony Lisanti on

It's not in the user manual, that's why I posted
here........................

From: Anthony Lisanti on

Well it makes a little sense to try and ask in the newsgroups to see
if someone had the same problem. HP, as will all companies makes for
a process you need to create a user account, and provide tons of
information. They even want the printer's serial # before you can
sub mit a question to the special system. I am recovering from
cancer, and cannot reach behind the printer to provide a serial #.
Therefore, I'm locked out of help from HP.

Your Ford Chevy comment really doesn't apply.

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 06:16:16 -0400, Bobby Johnson