From: Bobby Johnson on
You should refer to the user manual about the settings for the printer.
If you don't have the manual you can go to HP's website and download
the documentation @
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Home.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=3673580&lang=en&cc=us

The user manual will have the appropriate information and the printer
settings can be set as you wish for your situation.

From: James Kosin on
On 3/31/2010 8:39 PM, Anthony Lisanti wrote:

> It's not in the user manual, that's why I posted
> here........................

You will probably have to contact HP. I looked they only have the
manuals for the 2020 series which this printer is a part of.
Unfortunately, the manual posted is old... however may apply even in
your situation.

Good Luck.

James K.
From: Bobby Johnson on
If I had a question about an HP printer, then I would contact HP. Or is
that confusing the subject with logic? I wouldn't go to a Ford dealer
to ask a question about my Chevy.

From: Bobby Johnson on
I believe you could have found the appropriate answer if you had gone to
the HP website and did a little searching. I found that @
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManual&lang=en&cc=us&docIndexId=64179&taskId=101&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=3673580#3
there is a link for an item referred to as a User Guide. In that guide
is detailed information about the printer's Control Panel. On page 14
is the PowerSave setting information.

I didn't have to register for anything. I just read the information on
the website pages and found what you were asking for. So, I go back to
my previous post, if you're looking for information about an HP printer
the best place to find it is on the HP website.

I appreciate the fact that you are recovering from cancer, but I don't
see the relevance. And I think my Ford & Chevy comment is applicable!