From: doc on
IE 8 is my default browser. It is the only one I have in the computer.
Doc

From: doc on
I GOT IT !!.
Thanks to all.
Doc

From: Ron on

> I GOT IT !!.
> Thanks to all.
> Doc
>
> "doc" <rapadura(a)nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>> IE 8 is my default browser. It is the only one I have in the computer.
>> Doc
>>
>> "Kue2" <Kue2(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Doc you have to make IE 8 your default browser, then it should work.
>>>
>>> "doc" <rapadura(a)nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Nice for you, can you let everybody else know how you did it.

TIA

From: doc on

"Ron" <ron195311(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "doc" <rapadura(a)nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>> I GOT IT !!.
>> Thanks to all.
>> Doc
>>
>> "doc" <rapadura(a)nospam.tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> IE 8 is my default browser. It is the only one I have in the computer.
>>> Doc
>>>
>>> "Kue2" <Kue2(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Nice for you, can you let everybody else know how you did it.
>
> TIA

Yes, here it is:
1)Click Start button.
2) Click Default Programs
3)Click Set Program Access And Computer Defaults
4)Click Custom
5) Check the e-mail (my was Windows Live Mail)
6)Click OK
7)Reboot.

Doc