From: doc on
Hi,
I have Windows 7 / 64. The computer came with Internet Explorer 8.
All the previous Internet Explorer that I have had, when you are viewing and
reading a page, you could go to File-- Send- and had the choice Send it by
E-Mail or Send Link by e-mail.
With Internet Explorer 8, if you go File-Send- the choices to Send Page by
E-mail and Link by E-mail are grayed out. The only choice you have is to
send Shortcut to the Desktop.
My question is: how can I activate the 2 grayed out choices, so that I can
send the page by e-mail?
Thanks for any info.
Doc

From: Bobby Johnson on
Win 7 does not come with any email program as previous version of
Windows had. Do you have an email application installed?

From: Jerry on
Win7 forum may have an answer:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro

From: doc on
Yes. It is Microsoft Live mail. The other IE also did not have an e-mail. It
was Outlook Express.
Doc

From: Kue2 on
Doc you have to make IE 8 your default browser, then it should work.