From: monti ciski on

I want to learn more about Wine and how to run it....use it with games
etc. Any good resources out there?

--
-Monti Ciski
From: J G Miller on
On Saturday, October 10th, 2009 at 10:59:39h +0000, monti ciski pleaded:

> I want to learn more about Wine and how to run it....use it with games
> etc. Any good resources out there?

Please enter the URL

<http://www.winehq.ORG/>

in your preferred web browser's navigation interface in order to access
the best resource for Wine information.

From: Van Chocstraw on

Don't overlook Crossover Linux at codeweavers.com
From: ray on
On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:59:39 +0000, monti ciski wrote:

> I want to learn more about Wine and how to run it....use it with games
> etc. Any good resources out there?

It ain't rocket science. You install wine, then do 'wine programname' to
run it.
From: Darrell Stec on
ray inscribed forevermore utilizing silicon chips::

> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:59:39 +0000, monti ciski wrote:
>
>> I want to learn more about Wine and how to run it....use it with games
>> etc. Any good resources out there?
>
> It ain't rocket science. You install wine, then do 'wine programname' to
> run it.

It can be a little more complicated. Sometimes you have to set options
switches to make something happen correctly. Other times you might have to
add a standard Windows dll or other file to get something to work.

--
Later,
Darrell
 |  Next  |  Last