From: Squeezy99 on
Hi,
I have just tried to add a small MP music file to my web site. I have added
2 ways - one is to embedd WMP11 as detailed onna MS page and the other is to
use an m3u file pointing to the mp3 file.
On my Xp 64 PC the embedde file says connecting then stops.
The m3u way opens WMP11 on my PC then says there is an error or a missing
codec. I have many codecs and MP has never given a problem before. I re
installed WMP11 but still have the errors.
On my XP 32 bit PC ii get the same problems but the error message in my
local WMP11 says not enough memory. I have 2gb installed!
Any help greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
David

From: Bill in Co. on
Check out the microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player newsgroup

From: Squeezy99 on
Many thanks, found it.
David