From: dave3755 on
I have 4 wsus servers, running SP1, 2 in the DMZ and 2 internal. I manually
update these servers from the MS update site. The DMZ servers show WSUs SP2
as a available update when I go to the update site, but the two internal
don't. Question one: Can the SP be installed from the update site? Two:
Why can't I see them inside the firewall? I see all other updates on the
inside.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Try posting your question in the WSUS newsgroup...

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services

Or the WSUS forum:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads